Sunday, February 28, 2010

Inspiration: It's all about burlesque...


The Broken Hearts are Nisha Thirkell and Amber Jane, a couple of lovely ladies that had been rocking the burlesque scene of London for years, and now given their wonderful music to the delight of our ears.



I discovered them just looking for some gorgeous burlesque costumes for a show that I'm performing next weekend. I'm in totally love with them!

Neil Massey is the artist that has given to us this lovely photoshoot. I also add the two singles that these two ladies has released, Black Cat and Blanco. Enjoy them!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  

Have a nice monday!





PS: I've reach 150 followers by Google Friend Connect, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'll prepare my first giveaway when I reach 200 followers, I promise... I'll make a very special think for you, keep on looking around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment