Friday, February 19, 2010

El Borne, Barcelona


Yesterday I walked into El Borne, another gorgeous neighborhood from Barcelona, and discovered several nice places... follow me!



 
  
  
  
  
This is El Palau de la Música (Music's Palace)... and it's so magical!
After walk all the morning and part of the evening, I went back into Gracia with Micky, just because I wanted to show him a Toys' shop that I discovered yesterday. Albert, the guy who works on the shop, posed for me, he´s so nice!! I'll show you his pictures next week!

And later, I went back into the city center and took a nice coffee with Laia and Esther!

 
 

And this is what I looked like yesterday... yes, I'm using a different hairstyle, without bangs... do you like it? It's so fifties!
 
 
Shirt - H&M
Cardigan - Stradivarius
Skirt - Ben Sherman
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Melissa
Bag - Vintage
Hairband - Offbrand

Tomorrow... SONIA RYKIEL POUR H&M!! Have you decided what are you going to buy? We'll be waiting from 8 o'clock in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment