Friday, February 26, 2010

Any minute now...


First of all, I would like to thank you all of you for your comments on my last entry! It was my first interview, so I'm glad you liked it! I'm thinking of doing some more interviews, so keep an eye on it!!

Today I spent the evening with RocĂ­o around Barcelona center, taking pictures and having a fun time... but now I'm almost dead, and I should rest because tomorrow I'm going to a zombie walk! Yes, a zombie walk, but unfortunately I had no time for doing any costumes, so finally I'll go but only for taking pictures for my classes!

Anyway, this evening was very productive, I took some great pictures...

 
Ro at our favourite cafe... 
Yummy!
 
Ro taking a picture of our cakes!

 
A lovely place I discovered today aroun Raval's neiborghood... 

 
Love is in the air... (the air it's a fluorescent light).

 
Ro at Tallers.

 
  
Me with one of my favourite dresses! I bought it some time ago and it was long, but I just cut it and now looks so sixties! And my beloved boots from Berlin... yaw!
Dress - Vintage
Boots - Aces of London
Tights and scarf - H&M

So, have you got any special plans for the weekend?

Oh, by the way, I'm writting an article for an online magazine about Skins... I'm so happy! I'll tell you more about that very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment