Thursday, January 7, 2010

The white death!

Newsflash! The White Death has hit Cincinnati! That would be the Cincy code word for SNOW! I almost burst out laughing this morning when I got a call from my school saying that the snow was moving across state lines from Indiana and that Richmond was getting a ton of snow, so they were closing school! Not that I am complaining, but after getting those two phone calls I couldn't go back to sleep, so I've been up since about 6:45! So much for sleeping in I guess!

So it is actually snowing now, the roads are pretty much covered with a fine dust, but we are suppose to get 3-5 inches or 2-4 or who knows maybe 6 by the time this is all done! haha

I do have to work from home today, progress reports are due this week so I need to get those finished so I can print them off and hopefully get them to school tomorrow.

Knowing Cincinnati though we will be closed down the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment