Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Live aus Berlin (part IV): Sun children... in the snow!


So here I am with more Berlin pictures! This belongs to our Monday, a day that we spent shopping and having fun around Prenzlauer Breg and the city center of Berlin. We had vintage shopping, ate a delicious burguer, went to Ben Sherman's store (where I bought some things, as my new grey and black coat), after that, we went to the Checkpoint Charlie and finally, we had dinner in a lovely restaurant with Stefano and my cousin RocĂ­o... and of course, que made our photomaton pictures!



 
Laia in our way to Colors, a second hand shop
 
  
Me! I was wearing... 
Top - Second hand
Black cardigan - Mango
Skirt - Bershka (second hand)
Tights - H&M
Boots - Aces of London
Hairbow - Handmade with a Burberry lace

 
  
  
  
  
  
 


In this pictures you can see Albert, Laia, Javi and me!

 
 
 
I love them!!

Today I've been all day listening to The Vines, one of my favourite bands. I really enjoy listening to their music and Craig Nicholls' voice, wich I think is so soft some times and rude in other songs...

 
 

Craig suffers of a type of autism called Asperger's syndrome; these people show significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests; but they preservate their linguistic and cognitive development. I think that this is an interesting point, because in some of their songs, you can read between lines things about all this things and the isunderstanding that Craig was having before the treatment of this disorder.

I think that my fvourite songs are "A Girl I knew", "Winning Days" and "Get free"... I hope I could see them this year in live concert, as me and my friends are now planning our summer fest of this year!!

Did you went last year to any summer music festival? Do you recomend me any good festival with good music?

Oh, I almost forgot it! Thanks to MissKellie for this lovely award, I'll doing the rules tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment