Sunday, January 3, 2010

First of 2010!

2010 seems like such a weird number. Kind of like 2000 was. Not really sure how I feel about it at the moment. I guess since I haven't actually had to write 2010 yet it hasn't sunk in yet. But that will all change tomorrow when I go back to work! Maybe I should keep tract of how many times I write 2009.

Another reason is that it still seems like 2009 to me. Nothing has really changed, nothing new. Yes, we went on a nice date New Years Eve. And yes, I've been off work the last 2 weeks. But other than that, nothing seems different.

The dogs are still their wild selves. The house is still the same, other than Christmas decorations that need to be taken down. I guess I still feel the same too. I made a couple resolutions, but nothing really momentous!

So welcome to 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment