Friday, January 1, 2010

Dance dance dance (on 2010)

Hello everybody! How was your first day on a new year? Mine was quite, at home, seeing some films and listening to music, making a reviw from the past year, and searching for some information about interesting things that I'd like to share with you... but not today, because today, you want to see what I did last night, right?

So, here we go...
 
Greta, my uncle's dog!
 
My mom was stunning!
 

We had dinner at my uncle's house; it was quite and with the family, as I really like it! And after that, I went home just for meeting there my beloved Jairo. Then we walk to the On pub, because our friend Parti was working last night there... and we met there some gorgeous people... my friends!

 
Carlos was AWESOME!
 
Godino, Angie and Carlos.
 
Jairo, so elegant and great!
 
Angie, Carlos and me!
 
Jairo and Manolo, Angie's boyfriend.
 
Parti, Palma and Angie.
 
Me with Santi, he was so cool!
 
 


And here you can see what I was wearing last night:

 
Dress - Madcap
Socks and tights - Calzedonia
Boots - Aces of London
Feather - H&M

I hope you all had an excellent night!! Happy New Year to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment