Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Brandery 2010 Winter Edition & Ultraplayback show

Last thursday I went with Laia and some of her classmates to The Brandery, a fashion event here at Barcelona. We saw some good stuff on the stands and discovered some new lovely brands!

 


  
  
  
diKsĂ­, a new brand that Laia and I just love!! We'll do a review of it very soon!


  
  
Mina UK, another lovely brand!


And Konplott, wonderful accesories made by Miranda Konstantinidou.

I was wearing all my new Ben Sherman's stuff...
 
  
Pictures by Laia!
And yesterday, friday night, I went to a concert at the Sidecar Pub, where I enjoyed the music of Will Spector & The Fatus and Ultraplayback... 

 
Will Spector & the Fatus
 
Ultraplayback (Captain Miniskirt on the middle, yeah!)


  

So, what've you been doing this weekend? Any special plans?

Oh, yes, I didn't forgot that I must talk you about our last day on Berlin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment