Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sleep the Clock Around...

Hi everybody! How was your Thursday? Mine was son and so. Yesterday night there was an earthquake near Spain and I woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning and couldn't sleep until 8... nothing happened, but I felt the seismic waves!

Anyway, I want to show you today a lovely place called DemasiƩ. Is a cute cafe near Urquinaona, in the center ob Barcelona. I went yesterday with my lovely Cris, Esther and Eric... wanna know Eric?


This lovely guy is Eric!


 
Our lovely meal!



And today, I went back again with Micky. I bought him his Christmas present (a light table for drawing) and he gave me mine (a pair of cool sneakers).




By the way, yes! Today I was wearing my yellow dress at last!



Dress - Vintage
Floral tights - H&M
Shoes - Wonders (second hand)
Bow - Offbrand
Bag - Women Secret

Sorry about the poor post, but believe me, I'm so tired... I only slept about 3 hours!! Next post would be cooler and better!

Now, with Belle and Sebastian (yes, the title of this post is a song from them), I'm off to bed... I hope your friday would be great!!



No comments:

Post a Comment