Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sony Cybershoot DSC TX-1

Woww O_o
i never been really wanted something before, but since I saw this camera, Oh my Goodness! I want this thing really much much much! ^_^

Sony Cybershoot DSC-TX1 (pink)

This series of cybershoot was just really good. Yha thought my digital camera now (Samsung S760) have problem with low light-capture. Its always B.L.U.R! For the flash, just focused with the closest object, so if i took pic with my friend randomly, when i stay in front, only me get 'shining' and the rest are totally DARK! Wosssh!!
the only thing i want is swap the pic in low-light naturally!

Firstly i thought i want to purchase SLR camera (the biggy black) because the pic's result was nice. But its just too big an damn heavy! I need camera that i can bring everywere conveniently and another my stupid reason is i want PINK thing =D !! It is so impossible to get pink SLR camera (what the fcuk??)
But now i found all of my dream features in this camera! =D


low how thin is it O.o



they got 5 varian colors. But I WANT PINK!! Go PINK!! XD



touch screen LCD


  • Imaging Device : 1/2.4" (7.59mm) "Exmor R" CMOS Sensor
  • Megapixel : Approx. 10.2 Megapixels 
  • Shutter Speed : Auto(2" - 1/1,250) / Program Auto(1" - 1/1,250)  
  • Scene Mode(s) : Twilight / Twilight Portrait / Twilight using a tripod / Backlight / Backlight Porttait / Landscape / Macro / Portrait / Close Focus
The sleek DSC-TX1 incorporates the "Exmor R" CMOS sensor and boasts stunning low-light performance, reducing grain by more than 50%, even without a flash. High speed burst captures 10fps without distortion and expansive Sweep Panorama shots are easy to achieve with press and sweep motion. Control it all with its 3" touchscreen LCD.

The only obstacle I have is the price is bloody expensive! around RM 1500! Im still thingking should i spend RM 1500 or around Rp. 4.500.000 only for this small pink baby??

No comments:

Post a Comment