Thursday, November 19, 2009

Saigon Pomodoro Night

Thanks Oji and Kate for the photos

I call this dinner night a Pomodoro night. I cooked my specialty the Pomodoro sauce. All made from natural tomatoes, basil leaves, tomato sauce and olive oil with my spices. My guests were my two college friends back home. We all graduated from the same University and same degree which is Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Advertising. My two friends are Oji and Paolo. Paolo came with his girlfriend Kate. It's a small world that Kate and my good friend Anton were classmates during college at De La Salle University. Oji and Paolo are also here in Vietnam working in the same industry where I work. We are all advertising people. This dinner is their first visit and I think I didn't fail them with the simple meal I prepared.

My Spiced Chicken is little but very tasty :p

The meal with the bread and Olive oil with Balsamic Vinegar

The Dinner feast that the four of us enjoyed :p

They all told me that the dinner was great! Whenever I see Paolo he often asks me when I will cook my Paella for them. I guess I have to find first where to buy Saffron here. On the other hand Kate was joking Oji that he never ate any spaghetti without any meat before. Good thing Oji had his two round or three with my meatless Pomodoro Sauce. I am glad everyone had a blast! Thanksgiving is near and I am planning to have another intimate dinner with another set of close friends. I hope I can cook my Paella this coming weekend.

Enjoy your dinner mates!

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment