Sunday, November 15, 2009

Music test & Andy Julia...

Just talking with Laia about fashion and photograhy, I discovered her this great photographer, Andy Julia. I think that I wrote here about his work some time ago, but he's always a great box of inspiration... don't you think?

 
 
 
 
 

I really admire his work, it's just wonderful!

I have a new obsession: the keys. I need to go to Les Encants' market just for search keys with which I can make  myself some accessories ...

 
 

And finally, I leave you with this fun test that I've stolen from Requiem pour un con; is all about music ... I allowed myself the luxury of adding a video clip that I consider worth seeing, I hope you enjoy it!

As I has photos of the weekend, I will make a long post on it ... because it was the first in Spain Steampunk Convention, and I was there!

A song that...

...has made me happy: David Bowie - Magic Dance



...has made me sad: Sigur Ros - Glósoli



...make me wanna dance: The Beatles - Please Mr. Postman
...make me wanna dance even more: The Horrors - Death at the Chapel
...calms me down: Beirut - Nantes
...cheers me up: Lily Allen - Smile
...reminds me of my love: Manic Street Preachers - Tsunami
...reminds me of old times: Smashing Pumpkins - Today
...reminds me of angst: Atari Teenage Riot: Rage
...I listen to a lot right now: Mando Diao - Chi Ga
...is really, really good: Johnny Cash & June Carter - Jackson



...I listen to when I'm angry: The Vines - Get Free
...I listen to when the creativity is flowing: Dead Cand Dance - Rakim



...reminds me of summerdays: The Killers - All the things that I've donde
...reminds me of springtime: Florence & The Machine - You've got the love
...reminds me of a great movie: Regina Spektor - Us



...reminds me of the city that I love: Suede - The Asphalt world
...I listened to when I was 14: Björk - Violently Happy
...I listened to when I was 16: Sex Pistols - No feelings

PS: Please, if you haven't listened to Rakim by Dead Can Dance, stop a moment and do it, because is simply perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment