Saturday, November 14, 2009

its not big anymore, its a HUGE lunch!! :p

My sunday noon filled-up with food food and food! Aww guess what, today im late to wake up again (as always :p). Im planning to clean my messy room, and im hungry!! Actually i ate milo cereal at morning, straightly after i woke up. But its wasnt enough you know it! LOL. So i order McDonalds! I consider to order a set of spicy chicken, but bcs my dear lovely stomach 'singing' loudly, so I get the fillet'o'fish set and spicy chicken ala carte bcause i consider to eat the chicken for my dinner.!! XD


I sent SMS to tell my catering service not to settle one for me, but she said it delivered already. WOoosh! I guess i wont eat that food bcause i think it wasnt yummy like yesterday's menu...


Someone rang the bell and tadaaaa. McD's boy are ready! I open the door, and the same time my food from catering hanging on my door holder. Okay perfect, i gazed through my catering's food, and it was BATAGOR! OMG... I miss this indonesian food so much! *so i wont regret if they delivered the food already*


I have batagor, 2pieces of spicy chicken, fillet'o'fish, frenchfries, orange juice! wasnt able where do i start from to each the bunch of foods...



look at my dirty desk.... :p



batagor. Indonesian food consists of boiled potato and egg, fried tofu,
chili, 'bakso ikan', and peanut sauce *havent mixed yet*


 
fries and fillet'o'fish. i think after eat these, people will fuckin full already right?



and look at to another side of my desk, there is still 2 pieces of McD's spicy chicken... (even only look at the pic im full already =__=)



would u believe this minute-maid finished even before i start to eat....?

No comments:

Post a Comment