Friday, September 25, 2009

Trip to Granada & Friday inspiration: Sachi & Yuka(Kokusyoku Sumire)




Hello everybody!!

I'm going to Granada this weekend, and I'll be back on tuesday/wenesday, so I won't not be updating until that day, but I promise I'll answer the comments of this entry and the entry before... and everything!! I'll take lots of pictures! :D

Today I feel a little weird. I mean, it's my last day of work at my office, and I feel like something is ending and something new begins... but well, I'll think about it quitely when I come back next week!

Yesterday I was listening to the japan lolita duo Kokusyoku Sumire. I love Sachi & Yuka, they're so lovely and funny. You can visit Sachi's blog here, and yuka's blog here.

Sachi:


Yuka:



Aren't them cute?

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment