Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sometimes, the best thing you can do is smile.

As we say in Spain: "Put on a brave face to the bad weather". Literally.

Perhaps you all may ask about it: well, I'm going to explain.
Long ago I stopped talking in this blog about my personal life, but today I will break that rule a little.

Here in the office where I work is happening a little bad rash, associated with the City Council, which oversees the financing; but they're not paying us for twon months right now.
But everyday and for the strangeness of my office mates, I dressed up and smiling in a happy mood, trying to overcome the previous day.

Why? The answer is what I left up there.
If I let this affect me, I'll end depressed and not wanting to get out of bed (yes, the situation is quite serious, I assure you), but I refuse to surrender; to continue to have the will to fight, every day I just got myself a smile at the mirror and try to boot a smile of my mates with my dress.

Although it may seem ridiculous, mysteriously, I'm getting the desired effect, and now even they are arranged each day a little more.

Maybe that's why I work to teach you both how I'm dressed lately, that you may prove for yourselves that we should never refuse a smile.


Black old jumper - Zara
Black shirt - Blanco
Boots - H&M
Lovely bag - Shirley Temple
Socks - Calzedonia
Old pink beret - New Yorker

Thank you for reading this little piece of me.

By the way, do you like cheese? I love it, and last night I had dinner with these delicious cheese raspberry jam, as I was finishing reading "A fest of crows", the fourth book of George R.R. Martin's "A song of fire and ice" saga.



This morning I just started to read "Millenium 1: Men who hate women", from Stieg Larsoon... looks good!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment