Thursday, September 24, 2009

Little cape & pland for the weekend.


Yesterday I saw this lovely little cape at Innocent World, and I'm thinking about make one by myself. I've got a very similar fabric in blac loro, and it can be really cute!


And remember the Emilie Simon's song from the other day? Well, I've found that she's got a new album, I'll listen to it today. It's call The Big Machine, and I'm sure that it would be gorgeous.


Yesterday I found some shoes at home that I didn't remember about, and after post about Julie Andrews, I felt a bit Mary Poppins, so I dared to wear them. They're pretty old and I love them!


Shirt - Stradivarius
Skirt - Mango
Socks - Offbrand
Boots - Vintage

Tomorrow it would be the last day at work, as I'm moving to Barcelona I quit my job and see what I find there. Tomorrow, too, some days I'm going to Granada, the city where I studied Psychology and I hope to make many photos just for showing them to you, is a beautiful city.

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment