Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's raining today!

Today I woke up early in the morning ant it was raining very hard at my town. I love when it rains, it makes me feel in a good sense of humor!

Now that the rainy season approaches, I have to buy some rubber boots to avoid getting wet feet ... I love walking when it rains!

This week I've been busy, despite finishing my contract next week, this week I have to work in the afternoon ... I need a rest!

On Monday I came to work dressed as:


Cardigan - Mango
Skirt - Promod
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Pull&Bear
Bag - Shirley Temple

And tomorrow, before going to the movies, I go to the salon to change my hair color. Maintain the blond requires go often to the hairdresser, and have not had time, so I'll switch to a copper color, more or less like that of Florence.


Picture by Tom Oxley

I wish that now my hair were longer!

So tomorrow, finally, I'll see "Inglorious Basterds"; and next week at Granada... (500) days of Summer! Yaw!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment