Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday's inspiration: Hannah Murray & Kaya Scodelario.



It's quite fun, because as Laia posted yesterday about Lula Magazine, I was looking for this lovely photoshoot of Hannah Murray from Lula's March issue.


Isn't she lovely? I mean, I love Hannah Murray since I met her Cassie character at the uk Skins serie; she was my favourite female character... and what a lovely style she had! Is very fresh and original, mixing colors, accessories ... is undoubtedly one of the things that makes Cassie a charming character: her style.

I think that why I fell in love with this character was the ease and accuracy with which the writers dealt with her problems, especially related to eating disorders. I've always been very interested in that area and was the first time I saw something as reliable.

From Skins' the second generation of girls, my favorite is Effy, I find her very human, full of layers that are gradually being discovered. Furthermore, Kaya Scodelario is a beautiful girl and I like her style very much.



Effy's style is more hard rock, but I think that the writers have created Effy's pose to hide all its shortcomings, which gradually we discover in the series.


Yesterday, Primark opened a store right next to my house. I was looking around, but there were so many people that I did not buy anything; I'll try to go quietly , because I saw some socks that I liked very much!

And tonight I houe I could go to the cinema with my friends... it's been a hard week!

By the way, this is what I was wearing on Wednesday:


I've called it "Dandy of the Suburbs", hahahaha!

T-shirt - Zara
Vest - Mango
Pants - Stradivarius
Socks - Putumayo
Boots - Mustang
Hat - claire's

Have a nice friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment