Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vacation and new job.

Vacation was great! A much needed time to relax and see part of the country we had never seen before. We ended up visiting 5 different states while we were out there; Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada and Idaho. Very beautiful part of the country, I would love to go out there again and spend some time in Wyoming and possibly Colorado and Montana.

Our trip back went well till we got to my car at the airport. The battery was completely dead. So dead that AAA had to leave it hooked up for 5 minutes before it started! So we didn't get home till 2:30am and I had to get up at 6:30am to be at my open house for my new job at 8:30am! So needless to say, I was pretty tired Monday night. I got sick later in the week, probably from not a lot of sleep.

My new job is going well. I love being in charge of what I do more. I have two school districts both of which are 5 to 15 minutes from my house. This pass week I worked mostly from home because all of the schools are on a internet computer system so I can get all my files from online and get organized from home. Next week I am going to the schools to get schedules set for each kid and get my room organized. One of the schools gave me a whole classroom to work with, which surprised me!

So now it's out of vacation mode and back to the daily grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment