Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ouvrir son coeur à nouveau


Things happen for a reason. I wasn't able to embrace that thought before, but I know the future will prove it's true. Now I believe on things I never thought I'd have again. Now I see the sun shining. I realized that I can smile, laugh, dance, drink, walk in the rain, talk forever, ride motorbikes, climb a hill, wear some heels, run with my bare foot and run with my new running shorts without that heavy baggage anymore. And now I am keeping a very open mind and heart on what life brings when the future comes. It just excites me to finally accept the fact that there are millions of instant things that can happen in my life. Life is too short to complicate. If it's yours, it's going to be yours. You just have to claim it. In the end you can be victorious without having victims.

"ANCORA IMPARO" means I am still learning.
- Michael Angelo

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment