Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last day of work!

Today was my last day of full time at the nursing home. Last time it was my last day I think I cried most of the time. This time, I was all smiles!! I am so excited to be starting my new job! I will still be helping out at the nursing home when I can (or when I really want to, haha). Of course my old boss basically wants me there every weekend I think, but no way! I am in charge of my own schedule now, so I will work when I want to!

Now it's vacation to Utah! I was packing, the the task kept getting larger and larger so I am on a break! We are driving up to the airport tonight to stay at the hotel and then fly out at 6am tomorrow! We will be coming back the 16th, and I start my new job on the 17th! I am hoping it won't be too stressful starting a new job and trying to unpack. I've not had any time to go over any kids therapy stuff at all. So hopefully I remember what I learned in school and pick up on things fast!

I will report when we get back from vacation! Lots of pictures too I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment