Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I have a goal!

I was looking at pictures from 2004, I was really skinny then! I think I have gained 10 pounds or more since then. I probably weigh the most now that I ever have, other than maybe when I got back from colporteuring in 2002. So I put myself on an exercise routine this week. I have a 45 minute, 3 mile power walk video that I really like, it's by Leslie Samson. Each mile is split up or you can do it all at once. So the last two mornings I have gotten up at 5:30 am to do two miles. When I get home from work it's hard to motivate myself to do any exercise, so I decided to try in the mornings. I would much rather exercise outside too. So in the evenings I am going over to David's parent's neighborhood and walking their sub-division with David's mom. That's probably another mile or more. I don't think I will do that every night, but at least a couple times a week. I also want to start playing tennis more. I am horrible at it, but since I have to chase the balls around so much I end up getting a pretty good workout! haha. My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of the summer, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment