Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Feast Day!


It's been two months already since I arrived here in Saigon. My two months were not just about work but also about my cooking saga. I cook almost everyday and will usually go in the supermarket every weekend. It's pretty much rewarding to feed people and meet their satisfaction. I think I cooked dinner feast around four times. And one of those is cooking for some Aussie mates!

The Grilled Peppered-Paprika-Pork with Legumes

The Sagada Fried Rice that never fails to amaze hundreds of stomach

The dinner table awaits the guests. Mango & Shrimp Medley, Fusilli Pomodoro & Strawberry with Dark Chocolate awaits the grilled herb Moroccan Chicken!

Angel with Marcus & Adrian

Our Aussie guests, Marcus & Adrian. They are Angel's colleagues from her office. I'm a bit sad that my housemate will soon fly back to Manila to wait for her visa for another job. On the other hand I am glad because she introduced me to Marcus so I can have my future customer for the Artist Chef Saigon style. I am also happy to have known someone like Adrian, who helped us moved our stuffs out of the house without any reproach. And for his unexpected company in watching a teenybopper movie with me and Angel. Hope we can run soon around Phu My Hung. I am aiming for 5-10 kilometer run every weekend. But first of all I have to buy a new running shoes.

Joanie with Marcus & Adrian Ammendola

There are more dinner feasts to come for me to blog. I promise to blog more as often as I can. There's so much stories to share and needs to be written soon. I hope to find enough time for all those things. Like what I always tell to my Facebook fellas, Manila is just a keyboard away.

Warm hugs to all the ManileƱos who are experiencing a lot of bed weather :-)

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment