Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Emily Temple Cute


Well, maybe some of you doesn't know, but I love and enjoy wearing the japanese Lolita style in my daily life. Unfortunately, I can't wear it for work, but in my free time I enjoy that. My favourite styles are Punk Lolita, Dark-sweet Lolita (it isn't exactly an style, but me and some friends call it like that) and maybe Sailor Lolita. As you can see in the picture, that would be a casual dark-sweet coordinate (that I used yesterday, but with another pair of shoes at the end).

The skirt is from body Line's new colection, it reminds me to some Angelic Pretty style, but I think it's cute. Socks are from Alice and the Pirates, the bag is from shirley temple and the t shirt is handmade by me, with an Emily Temple Cute print. The accesories are from Claire's and handmade.

Look close to the t shirt, isn't it cute? I love ETC's prints, they're pretty cool and lovely, and that strawberrie jam is great. You can also look closer to the print of my Shirley Temple's bag, I totally love it!

ETC is one of those japanese brands that you must love. It's not an exclusive Lolita brand; it makes girly and lovely clothes for a lovely style that I'm sure you all would love! They're now on sales and prepairing their new collection; a lovely print with little dogs that is cute.

You can get some items from this brand using the Maruione international shopping web or trying the Yahoo Japan page; but they put the clothes more expensive in there (believe me, MORE expensive).

I love their t shirts, shoes, bags, socks and skirts; their jumper skirts are so cool too (but unfortunatelly, they don't fit me, snif).

You can see thir new stuff in one of their blogs; and if you go down to the post, you can see some cute stuff and coordinates.

And by they way, here you can see the shoes that I used yesterday! They're offbrand, but totally cool!

Have a nice day!

*****

Bueno, algunos de vosotros tal vez no lo sabéis, pero me encanta vestir de Lolita, una moda que nos ha llegado desde Japón hace algún tiempo.

Dentro de este estilo suelo utilizar el Punk Lolita, el Dark-sweet Lolita (un término que en realidad creo que nos hemos inventaod mis amigas y yo) y el Sailor Lolita. En la primera foto os muestro lo que sería un estilo Dark Sweet casual, concretamente el que me puse ayer para ir a cenar con unos amigos (al final utilicé unos zapatos blancos off brand que también os he dejado en una foto).

La falda es de Body Line, de su reciente colección; me recuerda a Angelic Pretty y creo que es muy mona; los calcetines son de Alice and the Pirates, el bolso es de Shirley temple y la camiseta la hice por la tarde, utilizando un print de Emily Temple Cute.

ETC es una de esas marcas japonesas que te enamoran. No es estrictamente Lolita, pero tienen prendas y complementos que te enamoran; yo adoro sus camisetas, calcetines y faldas; también sus zapatos y bolsos... sus jumpers y vestidos son maravillosos (la pena es que no me entran, argh!).



Actualmente están presentando su nueva colección, con un print de caniches que es graciosísimo; y también se encuentran de rebajas. yo suelo mirar sus novedades a través de su blog, para comprar es necesario hacerlo con intermediaro, o a través de la web de Maruione (aunque infla los precios de mala manera) o ya a través de Yahoo Japan.

En fin, pasad un estupendo día.




No comments:

Post a Comment