Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back to the real world.

Vacation was amazing! The Outer Banks are so beautiful, I didn't want to leave! Last Wednesday we began the 13 hour trek there; arrived around 1:30pm on Thursday. We hit the beach with Sarah, Mike and the children. I have a lovely burn to prove all three days of laying out in the sun! We visited a light house, the sand duns of Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk where the Wright Brothers first flew, and on the way home David and I stopped in Williamsburg, VA.

We had a blast with Sarah, Mike and the kids! Of course I went camera happy with the kids. They are so cute and each of them have their own personalities which cracked me up all weekend! I am hoping to get my pictures up tomorrow night when we go over to David's parents (they have high-speed).

Now it's back to the daily grind of work. It was really hard to go back! Today was pretty decent though. I came home and mowed the grass, made granola and David's supper. He worked today so he didn't get home till about 8pm. The granola looks yummy, I can't wait to eat it!

As soon as I get my pictures up on flickr and facebook I will let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment