Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gerald Anderson!



A month ago I had this whole day photo shoot with Marian Rivera as our talent for SM Residences. It was held in SUMMIT Studio and Jay Tablante was our photographer. Surprisingly I am not posting my pics with Marian Rivera, instead my photos with Gerald Anderson! He was also having his pictorial on the other part of the studio and when I got the chance I called my client from SM and took her photo with Gerald and after that she took these photos. Still, I can't get enough of Gerald because he was nice, cute and irresistible that's why I called the Account Supervisor and took their photo and had my photo again. 'Til next time Gerald or I might just find another Gerald in Ho Chi Minh :-)

I love the warm hugs...

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment