Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What a genius GUINNESS ads

In this cluttered world of creativity, there's always a room for new ideas. Having a role as an advertising Art Director, it's my responsibility to deliver an advertising campaign that is not a copycat and will try to make sure it's always new. Quite a very difficult task. So there's a truth in this poster above. I easily got it because I'm a MAC user for almost 10 years now. I think it's a clever poster.

Well these next poster series are my all time favorite award winning campaign. It's the new Guinness extra cold beer. Since I am a black beer drinker, there's no doubt that I wouldn't like this creative execution. I can relate. They say that black beer is best drink when cold. What more when extra cold? Loving it! Oh what if there's a honey in it too? Perfect! Now, I can still remember the last time I drank Guinness. It was July 18, 2008 and I was dying to watch "Dark Knight" the movie that day. Instead, I just went to Murphy's in Rufino street. I had a Guinness but wasn't able to finish the huge black beer mug. I was extremely grieving and sentimental at that moment and left the pub. I felt my pain as I walked on the street and took a glance at Rufino Tower. I hailed a cab and tears fell and I suddenly became furious and at that moment I felt that the life I love was already snatched by a thief.

Let me drink another mug and say Cheers! Good life is ahead...
Happy April Fools!!!

hugs,
joanie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment