Monday, March 23, 2009

Krispy Kreme Day!

Yesterday one of our Executive Creative Directors here at Saatchi House served Krispy Creme Doughnuts! So thanks to Facebook because Tones our ECD tagged me and I was able to grab these pics! One sweet day in the office. It was really fun and happy afternoon after the last week vodka-slurpee afternoon party. Slurpee on the other hand makes my heart freeze and not my brain :p

(In this photo: Sab, Tanya, Hans Malang, Windel Aboy, Jo Angeles, Andrew Petch, Kate Plata, Maan Agsalud, Bia Fernandez, Sir Rod, Jordan Santos, Patrick Miciano, Bogey Bernardo, Biboy Royong, Abe, The Artist Chef Joanie, Mark Peckson, Ruel Arnedo, Glenn Lalogan, Acid Cid and The Ian San Gabriel...where are the others?)


I just realized how I really, really love Krispy Kreme and told myself that maybe it only takes two doughnuts for me to say YES! Not that difficult huh. And so now me and my Creative Director Rex will run to 7-11 for an afternoon "Ice Cream Craving." My treat! :p

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment