Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Project



Valentine's Day passed by and I didn't receive any of the usual stuff most people get. But I was able to unload what's inside my heart and it was worth it than anything. It was also a beautiful valentine's day to catch sunrise along with the hot air balloons flying in Clarkfield Pampanga plus the long drive from Manila to Angeles and vice versa. Even though the special day is over, Joanie is not yet over celebrating it! I have to pursue this special valentine's project I supposed to finish last weekend. I am doing a special video about the food I will cook for valentine's day and I have to put yada yada yada on it. I told myself I have to inject my being creative not just on food but also on this video I'll be doing. I am done with my concept board and storyboard for this project. Gotta run to the grocery for the ingredients I'll need. I will be doing the Art Direction, Photography, Copywriting (will really try), Video Editing & Cooking. I'll be using my now favorite song from Beatles, which is "Because" for the scoring. Hope I'll get this project done soon and be able to submit it on time for the contest.

Please do wish me luck. :-)

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment