Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

I am so glad it is the weekend! These past two weeks have been very stressful at work. I am so looking forward to relaxing this weekend. Of course, I have a huge list of things that I want to try and get done. I need to finish putting my clothes in my new closet; get all of our books organized and onto the book selves; fix the sweeper (the rubber thing that turns the sucker thingy broke, lol); go grocery shopping; laundry; and clean the house. Plus my brother may be coming over Saturday night.

Next week will be nice though. I am only working 3 days, and then on Thursday David and I are going to Georgia to visit his sister Malissa and her husband. We will be coming back that next Sunday/Monday. So I won't go back to work until the following Tuesday! A much needed break!

Now, I need to go search for some recipes to try in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment