Thursday, February 26, 2009

Never ending laundry

It is amazing how much laundry two people can have. I have been doing laundry since Tuesday and I still have yet to do the laundry from our mini-vacation. I think vacations make it worse somehow. Last weekend (Thursday-Monday) David and I visited his sister Malissa and her husband Craig in Georgia. We had a really nice time with them (I hope to get some pictures up this weekend). Of course, the house being a mess when we left didn't help. So when we got home it was driving me nuts. So I have been gradually cleaning as well as laundry. I finally got some folded last night while watching some of my shows on HGTV. I hate folding laundry. I can only bring myself to do it when I am watching tv so that I feel usefull. But tonight there is nothing on I want to watch, so I am postponing folding for now. I don't see how people with kids do it! I think I will have to be a stay-at-home mom if we ever have kids. I won't be able to manage all of that plus working!

No comments:

Post a Comment