Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The white death

Or at least that is what people in Cincinnati call snow. No one in Cincinnati can function when it snows. They act like it is going to bury them a live if they even have touch it. Okay so maybe that is a little exaggeration, but still. People cannot drive down here in the snow. Either you get behind someone going 5 miles an hour or someone tries to pass you and dodge oncoming traffic.

Last night we got about 4 inches of snow. What is usually a 35 minute commute to work, ended up being 1 hour today. My boss went through our caseloads and cut a bunch of therapy minutes on people so we could leave early. So I left after 6 hours, in freezing rain. It is still freezing rain outside and we are suppose to get around 4-5 inches of snow again tonight.

All I can say is that I wish I was on vacation already in North Carolina. Be thankful you are in Florida, Sarah!! I'm jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment