Friday, December 12, 2008

Smoky Evening...

We had some excitement here when we got home. On my way home from work, David's dad called me to see if I could pick him up from the rental car place. I was driving right by there so I waited for him to get there. On the way home, he mentioned that he had beef and noodles at home heating up for supper. We pulled in the driveway just behind Mom G., and I proceeded up to the house while dad and mom were in the driveway talking. I could smell this horrible smell when I got to the door and when I opened it the whole house was filled with smoke. Dad came running, and needless to say we did not have beef and noodles for supper tonight. They were burned all the way through to the top into a nice hard crisp. He had left the stove on medium high, instead of medium low.

So mom and I decided that he needed Occupational Therapy for decreased safety awareness and can not be left alone unless he is supervised. *snickers* :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment