Monday, November 17, 2008

Let it snow!

We had snow flurries here in Cincy today. Actually Saturday when we drove up north is snowed a lot of the way, but was just rain in Cincy. Today we actually had snow though. It was kinda pretty, nothing stuck though. The place where I work is on top of one of the tallest hills in the area so we can see all the city below and stuff from the gym. So I made sure to point out it was snowing to all my patients today when they came down for therapy. It made it seem more like the holiday season I guess.

I'm still not ready for Christmas though. I guess I will be able to think about it more once Thanksgiving is over with.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, we got some good news this week. My Uncle Chris, who is fighting colon cancer right now, is going to fly up for Thanksgiving!! We weren't sure if he was going to be able to come, but he called the other day to say he would be coming up from Florida! It will be nice to have him here; he always comes up around this time of year anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment