Friday, November 14, 2008

It's the weekend!!

And I am so glad. I was really tired this week; probably because I stayed up late a couple nights. I wanted to watch the CMA awards this week on Wednesday, so that was a late night. I was glad Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley won though; I like both of them. Brad Paisley is coming to Dayton the end of January, so I hope we get to go!

We are driving up to Hicksville tomorrow to see David's grandma before Thanksgiving. She is going back to Texas before then, so we need to see her before she goes.

On Sunday we are going to look at more houses. I am hoping we can find one that we like so we can hopefully put an offer in next week. I am anxious to get into a house again! After that David is dropping me off at the mall with his mom, sister and Phil's girlfriend Katie. It is so nice that he has a girlfriend who is willing to hang out with me and talk, even if he won't be there. That would never have been possible with his previous one. I really really like Katie, she is awesome.

So anyways, I am playing Scrabble online with Aimee and David's dad, adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment