Friday, October 24, 2008

Not much excitement.

Isn't he adorable?! I just love him, he's such a cutie. This picture was taken when we first got him by David's sister Aimee and I just had to share it. I'm trying to upload some more recent pictures so I will have those up sometime tonight hopefully.

I made it through another week of work. I talked to my old co-worker Missy for like 2 hours last night! I miss all of them! We are going out there this weekend to check on the house and take Cody to the nursing home to see some of my old patients so Missy and I might get together as well. That will be nice.

I had a patient throw up on me this week. Well, not directly on me. We were already in the bathroom so thankfully most of it made it into the toilet, but I still had to clean everything up. That was nasty. First time that has happened to me. So now I can say I've seen just about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment