Friday, October 17, 2008

I made it!!

Through my first two days of my new job anyways! The therapy gym is so much bigger here and there are about double the staff and caseloads too. There are 14 therapists, compared to 6 where I came from. I had 9 people to treat today, but I was covering for someone that was off too. On Monday I will only have 5 though. I miss my friend Missy though. I think I have talked to her like 3 times this week, haha. Oh well. Life is full of changes. I guess I just like doing them all at once!! This is almost like 2 years ago when I graduated, got married 2 weeks later, moved a week later and started a new job two weeks after that!! Now I have moved again, new job, and new house hopefully soon.

Speaking of house hunting, we are still on the search. We've looked at like 10 houses I think; nothing seems right yet. We have four more to look at which we will be on Tuesday. These are closer to our jobs, but still have the larger, 1 acre yards for the dogs. We are also waiting for our WV house to sell too, so please keep that in your prayers.

Have a Happy Sabbath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment