Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shish kabob and uncultivated rice with roquefort sauce

Hi!

I recently received this kind of lightsabers made of meat... it is called Shis kabob(it sounds like a Jedi warrior or something...) or meat in a stick, as you wish my lord...

- Pinchos morunos y arroz salvaje con salsa Roquefort (Shish kabob and uncultivated rice with roquefort sauce):




It is accompained with "uncultivated" rice (yes I know about snob single cooks but they are part of this blog too, sigh) and a small amount of Roquefort Sauce (I hope it is Roquefort sauce because it could be a lot of things if we thought about single and loneliness...)...

Who's the sender? His name is Angel and he is about to get his Technical Computer College Degree... Congratulations! (he'll follow my advice of not wearing trousers in the last test)

Maybe now you will be able to buy some legal rice and not take it from uncultivated fields... forever...



Thanks Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment