Thursday, May 15, 2008

First post, First pictures!!!

Hi there!

The idea for this blog is simple, I just want to publish pictures of your cooked meals (breakfasts, lunch, dinners, tapas,...) by yourselves.

This is not a "how to cook" blog. This is just a "I can cook" blog XD.

So if you have any pictures of this kind (before cooking, after cooking...) send them to CookingYourCountry@gmail.com and I will publish here as soon as possible.

I won't use this blog for commecial purposes, so you will always own your picture's rights.



And for the very first time, I am opening it with the first of all. Yeray, from Madrid (Spain) sent me one of his dinners, Tempura:

Before:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thanks Yeray!


If you want your 10 seconds of glory as a global cook, here is your chance!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment