Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kebabs & Watermelon

One of my favorite concoctions is my famous Chicken Kebab. I love all the strong flavors of the spices I mixed together for the marination. It goes well with grilled tomatoes and yoghurt garlic sauce. Yum, yum, yum! This dish really makes me to eat mountains of rice. Whether eaten with Thai Jasmine rice or Basmati rice, it makes my meal a carbo-overload. I know you guys can't wait to find out how this dish is done.

Chicken Kebabs

You will need diced chicken breast fillet, paprika, curry powder, salt, pepper, turmeric and yoghurt. Mix all the spices, yoghurt and the diced chicken. Marinate for at least 3-5 hours . For extreme flavor, marinate the chicken overnight. Then the next day, ready your barbecue sticks and place four diced chicken on each stick. Heat the grilling pan to medium temperature and grill chicken and tomatoes until tender. Everything is ready. Serve hot with your basmati rice with butter plus the yoghurt and garlic sauce.



Look at these yellow watermelons in my bowl. They look so mouth-watering. I stumbled upon them in a supermarket and brought home a few pieces. Did you guys know that "watermelon" refers to both fruit and plant of a vine-like herb originally from southern Africa? There is a subtle difference between the red and yellow watermelon. When I close my eyes and eat a yellow one, it tastes just like a sweet red water melon. So I therefore conclude that the yellow watermelon is sweeter than the red ones. I've read the same opinions on the internet.

I gained a few pounds after lunch.


There is a sweetness in every bite of the yellow watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment