Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT!


Hello everyone!

I've been receiving a number of texts, calls, emails everyday from different people who want to reserve a slot in The Artist Chef. I've been declining a lot lately because my schedule now is fully booked 'til January. I just want people to know that my service is during sundays only. I require you to book very early if you want a specific date. As in months in advance. Take for example last September. A lot of people called me to reserve for October and November and then they found out that it was fully booked already. They will say to call back again next time. So came November and December, I'm still fully booked and now 'til February. So I really advise to book really early because of the limited slots.

The cost of intimate dinner is P1,800 whole year round.
For the month of December and February P2,500 because of the special dinner and take home goodies for the couple.

Different menus to choose from will be sent via email once you get your final reservation. Until no payment is made, reservation will be invalid. I do not post my menus because I change it from time to time.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment