Monday, November 16, 2009

I did curls in my hair this weekend ...



Hello everyone, I hope you had a good Monday.
Mine has been quiet, I was eating at my dear friend Rocio and then went home ... And yes, she has three photos of mine and I want to share with you:

Black shirt - Blanco
Jacket - Pull & Bear
Corset - Living dead souls
Tratan skirt - Bodyline
Tights - Topshop
Boots - vintage
Googles - offbrand
This was at the steampunk convention!


Nthing new except the skirt (Anna house) and the white sock (Chocomint), the headband (Claire's) and the shoes (Bodyline). 

With lovely Darko and Blut, two of the coolest guys at Barcelona... I love them!!

You can see more pictures of the weekend at http://blog-alamode.blogspot.com/

Moreover, today I was looking more inspiring images ... and I met one of my favorite Masses, Alison Mosshart of the band The Kills, it's so pretty and I like his style so much ...

 
 
 


All pictures found at http://weheartit.com. 
The las one is from the gorgeous HEDI SLIMANE.

And I only have one more thing to say...


(Yes, I'm seeing again the first season of Skins)
 
 
... and I love Cassie (again)


No comments:

Post a Comment