Thursday, July 21, 2011

MovieDay: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [Part 2]



Frankly speaking, I was too darn excited to watch the final installment of Harry Potter. I've read the book like 8,9, 10 times? Well who's keeping the score. However the excitement really make me nervous. Of course I tried to get the early ticket to watch it on the day of the release, sadly, during my online e-payment with TGV, the website prompt out error. Sadly, eventhough has error, they still deduct the money in my account (I use MBB Debit Card). After calling them, they promised to refund the money within 3 weeks time. such a long time to wait. And more sad story, that was the only amount of money I have in my bank, (I don't like multiple withdrawal from ATM) I purposely left it there to buy Harry Potter ticket.

Enough with the sad story, because I was so darn piss off and frustrated with the TGV Online Ticketing, I decide to just bought the ticket at the counter, so last weekend on Sunday, we went to Jusco Bkt Tinggi (to buy the kitty litter sands and renew my PLC membership too), we drop by the cinema to get the ticket. No surprise tho that the ticket mostly sold out and the available one all in front of the screen, so we bought the ticket for wednesday (because it's cheaper!!! and has a nice seat ;)). Feel so happy to get the ticket.

After watching the movie last night, I was so happy. I always like the character in Harry Potter. The casting selection is excellent. (Except for Ginny, never like Bonnie Wright playing that role, she always look so emotionless... but did I ever mention that I am a big fan of Helena Bonham Carter.. yeah.. Bellatrix Lestrange... always been the one character I can't wait for the appearance).

The movie kick off from the end of Part 1, where Voldemort took the Elder Wand from Dumbledore Tomb. My most awaited scene would be when they broke into Gringott was brilliant. Helena play an excellent part being Hermione under the polyjuice influence, transforming to Bellatrix Lestrage. The waterfall, the roller coster ride, Dragon, Geminion spell which cause multiplication. Oh... and when Potter and his friends escape from Gringott. The frustration on Voldermolt face expression when he knew they have been destroying the Hocruxes...

And the King Cross scene seem so familiar, where did I saw it before?? Oh yeah, right in my head.. LOL... They maybe cut a lot of conversation and push some of the detail out (you really need to read the books to really understand each character, of why and why they did this and that), and straight away focus on the main story... the action... but I would say a very befitting ending, the Final Battle was captured just nicely (eventho not as detail in the books, but we already would be expecting something like that) with Prof McGinagall casting the Piertotum Locomotor spell and commanded the statues to defend Hogwart. And the protection spells cast to protect Hogwart... while Voldemort and Death Eater destroyed it and marched to attack. The refusal of Elder Wand to obey Voldemort...

Can you hear my excitement of seeing the characters in Harry Potter book comes alive?? Neville Longbottom stands up before Voldemort, Luna Lovegood trying to make Harry listen to her, Prof McGonagall duelling with Prof Snape, Bellatrix Lestrage vs Molly Weasley and beautiful Helena Ravenclaw ghost and much much more ...

Hehe.. enough say.. oh yeah... and this installment really make me cry, although we already know the ending, of who will die and story behind it, it still so sad and touching...

Harry Potter.. I give 5 big shiny stars..simply because I love it..love it and love it :)

p/s: The ending look funny tho cause it doesn't look like they've aged much !!


No comments:

Post a Comment