Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A sarcastic hello...


I've discovered Anni B Sweet, a lovely girl from Malaga with an adorable voice that sings cute songs for people who likes the small things. She's made a lovely cover from Take on me by A-Ha, and has got some other cute songs... have a look at them, please!






This kind of artist makes me think that spanish music sometimes can be wonderful... even if they sings in english...

Today I've got to show you some cute things. First of all, my new vintage shoes:


They arrived yesterday from Chicago, aren't they lovely? Originally from the 60s, I'm in totally love with them! Thanks to Laia I've got them, because she was the one who saw them on Ebay! Thanks dear!

Polka dots shirt - H&M
Skirt - Vintage
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Vintage
Bag - Bought at Smsterdam
Sunglasses and butterfly ring - H&M
Necklace - Handmade by me

Yes, and that lovely skirt was bought on saturday at Encants, where you can find lovely things if you know where to look!

By the way, I want to show you what I bought at Amsterdam; only a few things, but really nice: 


The blue bag that you've met these days, from Van Gogh's museum; an eco-bag from Blond Shop and three lovely pieces of fabric for making ribbons. 


Wich one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment