Friday, October 3, 2008

Pomegranate Drinking Vinegar Again


Picture from My Korea Diet
Pomegranate Drinking Vinegar (, Gamsikcho, Hongcho, Heuckcho)Is so good and here is a nice article on it. Check it out its onMy Korean Diet
I love this stuff . Mix it water or milk add some ice .

Check this one out too
http://nyamfood.blogspot.com/2008/10/fruit-vinegar-drinks-shrubs.html

On this blog there are some really nice Recipes for Drinking vinegar I will be trying out
"Homemade Plum Vinegar

1 1/2 cups natural apple cider vinegar
~1 cup chopped ripe plums"

And this one
"Pomegranate Vinegar Drink
4 ounces pure pomegranate juice (no added sweeteners)
4 ounces water
1 tablespoon honey

2-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar

Ice cubes (optional)"


And for people who like DRINK I just read that mixing it with with tequila and Cointreau Is good I will let you know about that one in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment